Sunday 20 November 2011

Lazy Sunday evening

Hi!
Now, i usually do 2 outfit illustrations a day but as this is the first week of my creating this ritual, I think I'm allowed to make a small adjustments. After all, Sunday is the day of rest and all that...So on Sundays I'm going to look through old sketches and try and finish one!
Today I played about with pattern a bit and did a proper concept illustration. Presenting the 30cm Vert Hermes Bag!  Perfect when strolling through the jungle on Safari. :)

Let me know what you think! I'm still playing with another sketch so i may do another late post tonight or do it in the morning. This next one involves Lace!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful composition, original floral patterns and amazing autumn colors, absolutely wonderful!!! xo
    Flara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete