Saturday 7 April 2012

Bee Smiths Green Hat.

Now, i've been in a bit of a creative rut recently. it happens to the best of us but i'm getting a bit sick of it. So, to try and bump myself out of it, i've been looking for inspiration. And i found...
Bee Smith.

She creates some of the most beautiful and chic hats i've had the fortune to find. 
I had to draw one of them!


 Visit her site at Bee-smith.co.
 You won't be disappointed! Her models are beautifully styled as well, its all a treat for the eyes!

Here's the original hat I found -I wanted to try something simple before attempting some of the more complicated designs. :)



Also, if you know of a fashion blogger whose style you think is amazing, let me know! 
I need to find some bloggers to draw!

Also, many thanks to Mik who commented on my last blog post with some very good advice. 
Thanks lovely! Sometimes I need a reminder! :)

4 comments:

  1. That is a really beautiful painting you've done! good on you :) Thank you so much for the shout. I am glad I inspired you in some way :)

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful drawing!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this illustration!! you're very good!!!

    Congrats for your blog and thank you so much for your lovely comment on mine (I totally agree with you!!).

    I'm following you on bloglovin now!

    xxx

    Simonetta

    www.zest-a-porter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What stunning illustrations! Check out the rest of Bee's collection here

    Rokit x

    ReplyDelete